Mr. Kecha Thirakomen
At present, he is the president of EEC group of company, which is one of the prominent engineering consultants in Thailand.
During his practices, he has been a pioneer in engineering innovations and received 7 patents with another 3 patents pending. The following awards had been presented:
- “Special services business model person of the year 2010” by Foundation of Science and Technology Council of Thailand
- Fellow award of the year 2009” by American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), USA
- “Excellent HVAC engineer of the year 2008” by Air-Conditioning Association of Thailand (ACAT)
- “Energy Conservation Engineer of the Year 1998” by Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment
- “ASEAN Honorary Member Award 2011” by ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organizations (AFEO)"
Mr. Chakrapan Pawangkarat
- Associate Director, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Chartered Mechanical Engineer, Council of Engineer, Thailand
- Chairman, Mechanical Engineering Technical Committee, Engineering Institute of Thailnad (EIT)
- Vice President, Air-conditioning Engineering Association of Thailand (ACAT)
- Member ASHRAE, Vice President ASHRAE Thailand Chapter
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Atch Sreshthaputra
- Assistant Professor. Dept. of Architecture, Chulalongkorn University (Present).
- Executive Committee, Green Building Specialist. Green Dwell Co., Ltd.
- LEED Consultant: KBANK Chaengwattana, Park Ventures Ecoplex, Thai Health Promotion Office, HSBC Green Library, Thai Parliament, Precise Office, Stock Exchange Market Headquarters, CP Leadership Center, etc.
- Chairman of Green Building Committee: The Association of Siamese Architects (ASA) (Present).
- Vice President: The Association of Siamese Architects (ASA) (2006-2008).
- Committee: The Energy Promotion & Policy Office (EPPO). The Ministry of Energy, Thailand (2006-2009).
- Columnist “Living Green”, Bangkok Post Newspaper.
- Consultants: French Development Agency, German-Thai Chamber of Commerce, United Nations, DGNB International, National Housing Authority, Pollution Control Department, DEDE.
Mr. Ninnart Chaithirapinyo
- Vice Chairman of The Board of Toyota Motor Thailand
- Director of Toyota Thailand Foundation
- Director of Rachamongkol Rice Co.,Ltd
- Honorary President of Automotive Industry Club/The Federation of Thai Industry
- Honorary President of Thai Automotive Industry Association
- Chairman of Intelligent Traffic Information Center (iTIC) Foundation
- Chairman of Green Building Committee, The Engineering Institute of Thailand
- Chairman of Public Committee, The Engineering Institue of Thailand